Chitty Chitty MoonwalkChitty Chitty Moonwalk (1985) Season 1 Episode 112-A- Dennis the Menace Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 307 times total.
- Dennis the Menace Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Studio Wood, Trans Arts
- Distributed by: DFS
- Cartoon Characters: Dennis Mitchell, Henry Mitchell, Alice Mitchell, Ruff, Margaret, Joey, Tommy, K-9000, Martha Wilson, George Wilson.
- Voice Actors: Brennan Thicke, Brian George, Jeannie Elias, Hal Rayle, Louise Vallance, Phil Hartman, Sharon Noble, Kiva Spier.
- Directed By Michael Maliani, Jim Simon.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Joellen Marlow.
- Animated By Tomoko Ejima, Hiroyuki Sakuragawa, Tatsuya Higayi, Midori Yamakubo, Mutsuho Imae, Kazunori Takahashi, Naoyuki Kazama, Yuriko Shikojima, Akihiko Mamashita, Syohko Seki; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Cydne Clark, Richard Balin, Jeff Cohn, Reed L. Brown, Gerry Day, Toy Bucholtz, Mel Donaldson, Eleanor Burian-Mohr, F. Calvert; more Writers ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Marty Wereski.
- First Aired on September 23, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dennis keeps his eye on the secret solar-powered moonwalker for his dad. When Joey touches the wrong button, it takes them for a stop-and-go ride around town,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1951, cartoonist Hank Ketcham created a comic strip character based on his son. This character was, to put it bluntly, a holy terror. If Mr. Ketcham's boy was offended by this characterization,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Chitty Chitty Moonwalk. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chitty Chitty Moonwalk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!