Train That BoyTrain That Boy (1985) Season 1 Episode 102-B- Dennis the Menace Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 680 times total.
- Dennis the Menace Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Studio Wood, Trans Arts
- Distributed by: DFS
- Cartoon Characters: Dennis Mitchell, Henry Mitchell, Alice Mitchell, Ruff, Margaret, Joey, Tommy, K-9000, Martha Wilson, George Wilson.
- Voice Actors: Brennan Thicke, Brian George, Jeannie Elias, Hal Rayle, Louise Vallance, Phil Hartman, Sharon Noble, Kiva Spier.
- Directed By Michael Maliani, Jim Simon.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Joellen Marlow.
- Animated By Tomoko Ejima, Hiroyuki Sakuragawa, Tatsuya Higayi, Midori Yamakubo, Mutsuho Imae, Kazunori Takahashi, Naoyuki Kazama, Yuriko Shikojima, Akihiko Mamashita, Syohko Seki; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Cydne Clark, Richard Balin, Jeff Cohn, Reed L. Brown, Gerry Day, Toy Bucholtz, Mel Donaldson, Eleanor Burian-Mohr, F. Calvert; more Writers ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Marty Wereski.
- First Aired on September 09, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dennis and his family go on a train trip, and Dennis forgets his suitcase. Mr. Wilson, trying his best to make sure that Dennis leaves, runs onto the train to give... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1951, cartoonist Hank Ketcham created a comic strip character based on his son. This character was, to put it bluntly, a holy terror. If Mr. Ketcham's boy was offended by this characterization,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Train That Boy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Train That Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!