Opposites AttractOpposites Attract (1989) Season 1 Episode 110-B- Camp Candy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 445 times total.
- Camp Candy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: John Candy, Binky, Rex DeForest III, Nurse Molly, Iggy, Robin, Vanessa, Chester, Rick, Alex.
- Voice Actors: John Candy, Tony Ail, Lewis Arquette, Valri Bromfield, Tom Davidson, Danielle Fernandes, Willow Johnson, Danny Mann, Andrew Seebaran; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Shaw!.
- Produced By Scott Shaw, Andy Heyward, Haim Saban.
- Written By Mark Edward Edens, Michael Edens.
- Music: Harry Nilsson, John Candy.
- First Aired on November 18, 1989.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cartoon Production Information:
Camp Candy was a summer sleepover camp owned and operated by John Candy. Like most camps, it offered activities like boating, swimming and fishing; but unlike most camps, this one had a variety of... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Opposites Attract? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!