The Case Of The Red-Hot HoodlumThe Case Of The Red-Hot Hoodlum (1989) Season 2 Episode 160064- C.O.P.S. Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 214 times total.
- C.O.P.S. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Agent Baldwin P. 'Bulletproof' Vess, Brandon 'The Big Boss' Babel, Sgt. Colt 'Mace' Howard, David E. 'Highway' Harlson, Stan 'Barricade' Hide, Sgt. P.J. 'Longarm' O'Malley, Hugh S. 'Bullseye' Forward, Suzy 'Mirage' Young, Officer Tina 'Mainframe' Cassidy, Officer Donny 'Hardtop' Brooks, Buttons McBoomBoom, Rex 'Bowzer' Pointer, Rafaella 'Nightshade' Diamond, Rock Crusher, Berserko, Ms. Demeanor, Turbo Tu-Tone, Whitney Morgan, Squeeky Kleen, Dr. Badvibes.
- Voice Actors: Ken Ryan, Jane Schoettle, Mary Long, Paul De La Rosa, Nick Nichols, Dan Hennessey, Jeri Craden, Darrin Baker, Paulina Gillis, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Altieri.
- Produced By Richard Raynis, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Jack Spillum.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- First Aired about 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Rock Krusher steals a special flaming suit that causes the wearer to go up in flames, literally. With this special suit, he is able to create successful heists and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fighting crime...in a future time... Cops and robbers went high tech in the daily syndicated C.O.P.S. Set in the year 2020 in the corrupt metropolis Empire City, the show pitted the forces of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Case Of The Red-Hot Hoodlum. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Red-Hot Hoodlum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!