Flying SouthFlying South (1937) - Farmer Al Falfa Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 521 times total.
- Farmer Al Falfa Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation.
- Cartoon Characters: Farmer Al Falfa, Dog, Ducks, Rodents, Bear, Squirrels.
- Directed By Mannie Davis, George Gordon.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:18 minutes.
- Black & White
Ducks fly south for the winter, causing grief for Farmer Al Falfa and his pooch. The rodents are in preparation underground, the bear is buckling up his hollow... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flying South. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flying South? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!