The Case Of The Big Frame-UpThe Case Of The Big Frame-Up (1988) Season 1 Episode 160023- C.O.P.S. Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 374 times total.
- C.O.P.S. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Agent Baldwin P. 'Bulletproof' Vess, Brandon 'The Big Boss' Babel, Sgt. Colt 'Mace' Howard, David E. 'Highway' Harlson, Stan 'Barricade' Hide, Sgt. P.J. 'Longarm' O'Malley, Hugh S. 'Bullseye' Forward, Suzy 'Mirage' Young, Officer Tina 'Mainframe' Cassidy, Officer Donny 'Hardtop' Brooks, Buttons McBoomBoom, Rex 'Bowzer' Pointer, Rafaella 'Nightshade' Diamond, Rock Crusher, Berserko, Ms. Demeanor, Turbo Tu-Tone, Whitney Morgan, Squeeky Kleen, Dr. Badvibes.
- Voice Actors: Ken Ryan, Jane Schoettle, Mary Long, Paul De La Rosa, Nick Nichols, Dan Hennessey, Jeri Craden, Darrin Baker, Paulina Gillis, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Altieri.
- Produced By Richard Raynis, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Jack Spillum.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- First Aired about 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mickey O'Malley, LongArm's father gets arrested for a crime he didn't commit. He's falsely accused of stealing priceless furs from a warehouse and is sent to prison for it. It's up to both his son and his grandson Brian to help clear his name and send the real... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fighting crime...in a future time... Cops and robbers went high tech in the daily syndicated C.O.P.S. Set in the year 2020 in the corrupt metropolis Empire City, the show pitted the forces of the Central Organization of Police Specialists against... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Case Of The Big Frame-Up. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Big Frame-Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!