The Case Of The Baffling BugmanThe Case Of The Baffling Bugman (1988) Season 1 Episode 160003- C.O.P.S. Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 394 times total.
- C.O.P.S. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Agent Baldwin P. 'Bulletproof' Vess, Brandon 'The Big Boss' Babel, Sgt. Colt 'Mace' Howard, David E. 'Highway' Harlson, Stan 'Barricade' Hide, Sgt. P.J. 'Longarm' O'Malley, Hugh S. 'Bullseye' Forward, Suzy 'Mirage' Young, Officer Tina 'Mainframe' Cassidy, Officer Donny 'Hardtop' Brooks, Buttons McBoomBoom, Rex 'Bowzer' Pointer, Rafaella 'Nightshade' Diamond, Rock Crusher, Berserko, Ms. Demeanor, Turbo Tu-Tone, Whitney Morgan, Squeeky Kleen, Dr. Badvibes.
- Voice Actors: Ken Ryan, Jane Schoettle, Mary Long, Paul De La Rosa, Nick Nichols, Dan Hennessey, Jeri Craden, Darrin Baker, Paulina Gillis, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Altieri.
- Produced By Richard Raynis, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Jack Spillum.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- First Aired on October 11, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 160003
- Season: 1
A mysterious Bugman with his huge swarm of trained bugs led by Gaylord, The Bugman's prize bug, is pulling robberies at various jewelry stores and wants to join Big Boss' crooked gang. But a lousy payment from Big Boss forced The Bugman to resign, only to have... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fighting crime...in a future time... Cops and robbers went high tech in the daily syndicated C.O.P.S. Set in the year 2020 in the corrupt metropolis Empire City, the show pitted the forces of the Central Organization of Police Specialists against... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Case Of The Baffling Bugman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Baffling Bugman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!