From Rad To WorseFrom Rad To Worse (1987) Season 1 Episode 140- Beverly Hills Teens Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 282 times total.
- Beverly Hills Teens Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Access Syndication
- Cartoon Characters: Tara, Jett, Shanelle Spencer, Bianca Dupree, Blaze Summers, Larke, Troy, Tiara, Empress, Chester, Jillian, Pierce Thorndyke, Switchboard, Radley, Gig, Wilshire, Nikki Darling, Buck.
- Voice Actors: Michelle St. John, Tracy Moore, Karen Bernstein, Corrine Koslo, Stephen McMulkin, Michael Beattie, Mary Long, Mark Saunders, Jonathan Potts; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Robby London, Andy Heyward.
- Written By Ken Kahn.
- First Aired on November 13, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Radley becomes brilliant and arrogant after Chester performs a genius brain transfusion on Radley in an attempt to help him with his homework.
Cartoon Production Information:
Back in the days before cartoons decided to develop a social conscience, Beverly Hills Teens taught the kids at home that classic 80's mantra, "Greed is good." Adding a bit more sass to the classic Richie Rich formula, this weekday syndicated... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "From Rad To Worse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about From Rad To Worse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!