Open For BusinessOpen For Business (1987) Season 1 Episode 120- Beverly Hills Teens Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 414 times total.
- Beverly Hills Teens Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Access Syndication
- Cartoon Characters: Tara, Jett, Shanelle Spencer, Bianca Dupree, Blaze Summers, Larke, Troy, Tiara, Empress, Chester, Jillian, Pierce Thorndyke, Switchboard, Radley, Gig, Wilshire, Nikki Darling, Buck.
- Voice Actors: Michelle St. John, Tracy Moore, Karen Bernstein, Corrine Koslo, Stephen McMulkin, Michael Beattie, Mary Long, Mark Saunders, Jonathan Potts; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Robby London, Andy Heyward.
- Written By Jody Miles Connor.
- First Aired on October 16, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's a battle of the sexes when the teens compete in teams of boys versus girls to determine which group has the superior business acumen.
Cartoon Production Information:
Back in the days before cartoons decided to develop a social conscience, Beverly Hills Teens taught the kids at home that classic 80's mantra, "Greed is good." Adding a bit more sass to the classic... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Open For Business? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!