Where Do Puppies Come From?Where Do Puppies Come From? (1987) Season 1 Episode 3- All New Pound Puppies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 575 times total.
- All New Pound Puppies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Brattina, Bright Eyes, Cat Gut, Holly, Howler, Katrina, Millie, Nabbit, Nose Marie, Whopper.
- Voice Actors: Adrienne Alexander, Nancy Cartwright, Frank Welker, Dan Gilvezan, Ami Foster, Bobby Morse, Pat Carroll, June Lockhart, Frank Welker, Ruth Buzzi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on October 10, 1987.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Developed from of the success of the 1986 original series. The program usually featured two episodes per show.
Cartoon Production Information:
Pound Puppies were originally a line of adorable stuffed doggies who "desperately needed a home." Much like the concept behind the Cabbage Patch dolls, the toy makers used the adoption angle to sell... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where Do Puppies Come From?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!