The Adventures Of Mark TwainThe Adventures Of Mark Twain (1986) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 2236 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Will Vinton Productions, Harbour Towns
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Becky Thatcher, Adam, Eve, Jim Smiley, Newspaper Boy, Stranger, Aunt Polly, Captain Stormfield, Three-Headed Alien, Saint Peter, Indexivator, Animal, First Heckler, Second Heckler, Man in Crowd, Woman in Crowd, Dan'l Webster, Homer, Calaveras Miner, God, Injun Joe, Baby Cain, Girl in Crowd, Mysterious Strangers, Animals, Mud People.
- Voice Actors: James Whitmore, Chris Ritchie, Gary Krug, Michele Mariana, John Morrison, Carol Edelman, Dallas McKennon, Herb Smith, Marley Stone; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Will Vinton.
- Produced By Will Vinton, Frank Moynihan, Hugh Kennedy Tirrell.
- Animated By Craig Bartlett, William Fiesterman, Tom Gasek, Mark Gustafson.
- Written By Susan Shadburne.
- Music: Billy Scream, Paul Jamison, Susan Shadburne, The Billy Scream Band.
- Editor: Kelley Baker, Michael Gall, Will Vinton.
- Originally Released on January 17, 1986.
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
Old Mark Twain, sailing off for one last adventure in a riverboat/spaceship, tells stowaways Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn and Becky Thatcher the tales of the Calaveras... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion animation. Will Vinton's first Claymation feature film. Two tons of plasticine were used to produce the film. Screenwriter Susan Shadburne is the wife... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Adventures Of Mark Twain. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Adventures Of Mark Twain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!