Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!) (1980) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1939 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, United Features Syndicate
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures, Cinema International Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Linus, Peppermint Patty, Marcie, Snoopy.
- Directed By Bill Melendez, Lee Mendelson.
- Produced By Bill Melendez, Lee Mendelson.
- Animated By Sam Jaimes, Al Pabian.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Music: Ed Bogas, Judy Munsen.
- Originally Released on June 13, 1980.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
Charlie Brown, Linus, Peppermint Patty and Marcie travel to France as foreign exchange students. Also along are Snoopy and Woodstock. While everyone is excited about the opportunity to travel to a foreign country, Charlie is disturbed by a letter he receives from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The fourth and last of the Peanuts theatrical features. The May 30, 1983 CBS special, What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown?, picks up where Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!) leaves off. The chateau that Charlie Brown, Linus, and Snoopy... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!