Here Comes GarfieldHere Comes Garfield (1982) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 773 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Film Roman Productions, United Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Garfield, Jon, Hubert, Reba, Skinny, Fast Eddy, Fluffy.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Sandy Kenyon, Henry Corden, Hal Smith, Hank Garrett, Gregg Berger, Angela Lee.
- Directed By Phil Roman.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Animated By Bill Littlejohn, Sam Jaimes, Bob Carlson, Hank Smith, Irv Anderson, Jeff Hale, Larry Leichliter, Al Pabian, Utit Choomuang, Joe Roman.
- Written By Jim Davis.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 1983.
Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Individual Achievement (Animated Programming), Phil Roman, 1983.
- Music: Ed Bogas, Desirée Goyette.
- Editor: Chuck McCann, Roger Donley.
- Originally Released on January 25, 1982.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
The first TV special starring the rotund comic strip staple Garfield the Cat. Here, he and his dull-witted canine cohort Odie end up at the pound.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Here Comes Garfield? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!