Charlotte's WebCharlotte's Web (1973) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 68 times this month, and 14386 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Sagittarius Productions, Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Charlotte A. Cavatica, Templeton, Wilbur, Mrs. Arable, Ram, Avery Arable, Jeffrey, Lurvy, The Goose, Fern Arable, Mrs. Zuckerman, Mrs. Fussy, Homer Zuckerman, Farmer Arable, Henry Fussy, Singers.
- Voice Actors: Debbie Reynolds, Paul Lynde, Henry Gibson, Martha Scott, Dave Madden, Danny Bonaduce, Don Messick, Herb Vigran, Agnes Moorehead; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Iwao Takamoto.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Edgar M. Bronfman.
- Animated By Edwin Aardal, Oliver Callahan, Lee Dyer, Hugh Fraser, Bob Goe, Volus Jones, George Kreisl, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Ray Patterson, Carlo Vinci, Xenia, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil; more Animators ...
- Written By Earl Hamner Jr, E. B. White, Lewis Marshall.
- Awards: Genesis Award, Feature Film - Classic, 1998.
- Music: Irwin Kostal, Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Larry C. Cowan, Joed Eaton, William E. DeBoer, David Block; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on February 22, 1973.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 94 minutes.
Wilbur the pig is scared of the end of the season, because he knows that come that time, he will end up on the dinner table. He hatches a plan with Charlotte, a spider that lives in his pen, to ensure that this will never happen. And with the help of Templeton... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Movie number three for Hanna-Barbera Productions, and the first to be a Paramount Pictures release. Soundtrack:
- "There Must Be Something More," Written by Robert B. Sherman and Richard M. Sherman, Performed by Pamelyn Ferdin.
- "I... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Charlotte's Web? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!