Hey There, It's Yogi BearHey There, It's Yogi Bear (1964) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 5350 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Cindy Bear, Boo Boo Bear, Ranger Smith, Grifter, Snively, Corn Pone, Mugger The Dog, Airplane Pilot, Moose, Police Sergeant, Ranger Tom, Lead Train Bear, Bears on Train.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Bill Lee, Julie Bennett, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Gerry Chiniquy, Isadore Freleng, George Goepper, Ken Harris, Jerry Hathcock, Harry Holt, George Kreisl, Don Lusk, Kenneth Muse, Ed Parks, Ray Patterson, Don Peterson; more Animators ...
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Warren Foster.
- Music: Marty Paich, David Gates, Ray Gilbert, Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan, Douglas A. Douglas, Warner E. Leighton, Anthony Milch, Ken Spears; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on June 03, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 89 minutes.
- Color (Yogi Color)
Yogi's still hamming it up in Jellystone, swiping "Pic-a-nic" baskets and irking Ranger Smith. Best buddy BooBoo is along for the ride, as is the lovely Cindy Bear. Yogi and Cindy's romance is proceeding nicely until Ranger Smith ships Yogi to the San Diego Zoo.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The very first full-length feature film from Hanna-Barbera Productions, and the first feature film based on a television program. Also Yogi Bear's first appearance in a theatrical cartoon. The movie was a success for Hanna-Barbera, playing regularly... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hey There, It's Yogi Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!