Puddy's CoronationPuddy's Coronation (1937) - Puddy the Pup Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 532 times total.
- Puddy the Pup Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Puddy the Pup.
- Directed By Mannie Davis, George Gordon.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on May 14, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally appearing in the Al Falfa series, this cute mutt broke out on his own in this series that followed the exploits of a frisky little puppy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Puddy's Coronation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!