Season # 1, Show # 5Season # 1, Show # 5 (1960) Season 1 Episode 105- The Bugs Bunny Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 417 times total.
- The Bugs Bunny Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Tweety, Sylvester, Granny, Bugs Bunny, Sir Pantsalot of Dropseat Manor, Pepé Le Pew.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Nancy Wible, June Forey, Jim Backus, Bea Benaderet, Julie Bennett, Jeff Bergman, Bill Bletcher, Daws Butler, Stan Freberg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Isadore Freleng, Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Isadore Freleng, Chuck Jones.
- Animated By Motion Picture Screen Cartoonists Local 839.
- Written By Isadore Freleng, Chuck Jones.
- Music: Milt Franklyn, Carl Stalling, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- First Aired on November 08, 1960.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Desperate to appear on the show as the feature performer, Daffy dresses as a Hawaiian, a musketeer, and a knight, but his costume is deemed inappropriate by Bugs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
- Canary Row (Tweety, Sylvester, and Granny)
- Knights Must Fall (Bugs Bunny and Sir Pantsalot of Dropseat Manor)
- For Scent-imental Reasons (Pepe... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Season # 1, Show # 5? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!