Come Back Little McBarkerCome Back Little McBarker (1977) Season 1 Episode 110-B- What's New, Mister Magoo? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 484 times total.
- What's New, Mister Magoo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, McBarker.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Frank Welker, Hal Smith, Bob Ogle, Casey Kasem.
- Directed By Sid Marcus, Robert McKimson, Spencer Peel.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Richardson, Don Williams, John Gibbs, Bob Kirk, John Celestri, Tony Love, Bob Bransford, Fred Grable, Bob Matz, Nelson Shin, Lee Halpern, Norm McCabe, Bob Bemiller, Bill Hutten; more Animators ...
- Written By Cliff Roberts, Bob Ogle, David Detiege, Milt Schaffer, Mark Jones.
- Music: Dean Elliott, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Rick Steward, Bob Gillis.
- First Aired on November 12, 1977.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
Magoo's headed for hot water when he mistakes a skunk for McBarker and tries to give his smelly friend a bath.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short series consisted of two stories per show and paired the nearsighted Magoo with his nephew Waldo and a nearsighted talking dog, McBarker.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Come Back Little McBarker. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Come Back Little McBarker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!