Good Neighbor MagooGood Neighbor Magoo (1977) Season 1 Episode 108-A- What's New, Mister Magoo? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 438 times total.
- What's New, Mister Magoo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, McBarker.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Frank Welker, Hal Smith, Bob Ogle, Casey Kasem.
- Directed By Sid Marcus, Robert McKimson, Spencer Peel.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Richardson, Don Williams, John Gibbs, Bob Kirk, John Celestri, Tony Love, Bob Bransford, Fred Grable, Bob Matz, Nelson Shin, Lee Halpern, Norm McCabe, Bob Bemiller, Bill Hutten; more Animators ...
- Written By Cliff Roberts, Bob Ogle, David Detiege, Milt Schaffer, Mark Jones.
- Music: Dean Elliott, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Rick Steward, Bob Gillis.
- First Aired on October 29, 1977.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
Tune in for prime-time hilarity when Magoo mistakes his aquarium for a faulty TV set.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short series consisted of two stories per show and paired the nearsighted Magoo with his nephew Waldo and a nearsighted talking dog, McBarker.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Good Neighbor Magoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Neighbor Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!