Mr. Magoo's Little Snow White: Part 1Mr. Magoo's Little Snow White: Part 1 (1965) - The Famous Adventures of Mister Magoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 999 times total.
- The Famous Adventures of Mister Magoo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Seven Dwarfs (Axlerod, Bartholomew, Cornelius, Dexter, Eustes, Ferdinand, George), Snow White, Evil Queen, Huntsman, Mirror, Prince Valor.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Julie Bennett, Joan Gardner, Marvin Miller, Howard Morris, Paul Frees, Robie Lester, Johnny Coons, Dick Kleiner, Shepard Menken; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Ray Patterson, Grant Simmons.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Written By Joan Janis, Ed Nofzinger, Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
- Music: George Steiner.
- First Aired on January 02, 1965.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Wicked Queen is jealous of princess Snow White's beauty. She orders her huntsman to kill her. The Huntsman is unable to slay the princess and suggests that she head for the forest. Tired and hungry, Snow White takes refuge with the Seven Dwarfs, who try to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This NBC show presented Magoo in a variety of roles, portraying various literary and historical figures. Thirteen hour-long episodes were produced, some being two half-hour stories combined into one program. This story ("Robin Hood") was a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mr. Magoo's Little Snow White: Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mr. Magoo's Little Snow White: Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!