Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
Alternate Title: Quincy Magoo Starring In A Christmas CarolMister Magoo's Christmas Carol (Quincy Magoo Starring In A Christmas Carol) (1962) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 2665 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Ebenezer Scrooge/Mr. Magoo, Brady, James, Bob Cratchit, Marley's Ghost, Charity Man, Fezziwig, Eyepatch Man, Tall Tophat Man, Tiny Tim, Ghost of Christmas Past, Billings, Stage Manager, Milkman, Belle, Mrs. Cratchit, Children, Ghost of Christmas Present.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Morey Amsterdam, Jack Cassidy, Royal Dano.
- Directed By Abe Levitow, Gerard Baldwin, Steve Clark, Duane Crouther.
- Produced By Lee Orgel, Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Tom McDonald, Casey Onaitis, Hank Smith, Ed Solomon, John Walker, Xenia, Jack Heiter, Bob Inman, Phill Norman, Dave Weidman, Gloria Wood.
- Written By Barbara Chain, Charles Dickens.
- Music: Jule Styne, Bob Merrill, Walter Scharf.
- Editor: Earl Bennett, Sam Horta, Wayne Hughes, George Probert.
- Originally Released on December 18, 1962.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol appeared on NBC-TV, and was based upon Charles Dickens' holiday classic. Mr. Magoo is the miserly Scrooge who mends his ways.
Cartoon Production Information:
Mr. Magoo's first exposure on network TV was also the first made-for-TV animated special. In addition, it was the first animated TV musical. Commissioned and sponsored by... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!