Cyrano MagooCyrano Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 418 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Charlie, Cyrano de Bergerac.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Bob Ogle, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on August 14, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Charlie prepares to go out to a stage performance of Cyrano de Bergerac. Hearing that the young man is going to see the show, Magoo proceeds to tell the story of the poetic but ugly-looking swordsman to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cyrano Magoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cyrano Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!