Magoo at Blithering HeightsMagoo at Blithering Heights (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 394 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Concierge.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, Frank Nelson.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Dick Shaw, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on August 07, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Any port in a storm? While driving during a violent thunderstorm, Mr. Magoo seeks shelter at a creepy Victorian hotel. The old place is staffed by the sort of characters whom people might associate with the Addams Family. Magoo's Oriental manservant tries to warn... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Magoo at Blithering Heights" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magoo at Blithering Heights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!