Perils Of MagooPerils Of Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 385 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Movie Director, Leading Lady, Leading Man.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, Bea Benaderet, Frank Nelson.
- Directed By Paul Fennell.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on July 17, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo is driving to Palm Springs when he runs out of gas near a movie production in progress. Needless to say, mayhem ensues. Riotous motion picture stereotypes include a director with an outrageous... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Low-budget versions of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made for television. This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Perils Of Magoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Perils Of Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!