Gangbuster MagooGangbuster Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 305 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Gang Leader, Goon, Mobster Gang.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Mel Blanc, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Paul Fennell.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield.
- Written By George Atkins, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on July 03, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo is off to a Boy Scout meeting in a building where a gang mistakes him for the head boss. Magoo mistakes the mobsters for Boy Scouts. Gangbusting fun!
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gangbuster Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!