Flying FeverFlying Fever (1941) - Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1372 times total.
- Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gandy Goose, General.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Kay.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on December 26, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: 4126
- Black & White
Gandy Goose is playing in the barnyard. His friends are tossing up model airplanes, and Gandy is shooting them down with his machine gun. A general comes along and convinces Gandy to join the Air Force and become a real pilot. First, he has to jump in a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flying Fever. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flying Fever? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!