Green Thumb MagooGreen Thumb Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 282 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Charlie.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Ralph Wright, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on March 20, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Charlie tries to help Magoo grow his own vegetable garden... with typically disastrous results.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Green Thumb Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!