Record BreakersRecord Breakers (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 462 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Cat, Hamster.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, June Foray.
- Directed By Paul Fennell.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By David Detiege, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on March 13, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo and his mother go out to a sock hop. Meanwhile, a snooty cat and a bongo-playing hamster stay behind and battle over jazz vs. classical music records,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Record Breakers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!