Magoo's IceboxMagoo's Icebox (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Polar Bear, Penguin.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Nick George, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on February 27, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo's icebox (apparently) is on the fritz (he couldn't tell that he was keeping his milk in his oven), so he goes to the factory where they make the iceboxes,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magoo's Icebox? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!