Life Can Be MiserableLife Can Be Miserable (1961) Episode MM-149- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 542 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Studio Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Jerry Hausner, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Ken O'Brien.
- Written By George Atkins, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on February 27, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo watches a TV program on "wild" youth and decides to go downtown to straighten out his nephew. Magoo bursts into a TV studio while the announcer is shooting a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Life Can Be Miserable. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Life Can Be Miserable? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!