South Pacific PotluckSouth Pacific Potluck (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 421 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Waldo, Prezley, Cannibals.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By David Detiege, Dick Shaw, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on January 16, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Waldo and Prezley invade an island full of black cannibals. They get chased off by a native.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of South Pacific Potluck. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about South Pacific Potluck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!