Goose Flies High
Alternate Title: The Goose Flies HighGoose Flies High (The Goose Flies High) (1938) - Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 981 times total.
- Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gandy Goose, Wolf, Sheep.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Kay.
- Directed By John Foster.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on September 09, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Black & White
Gandy Goose is supposed to be watching the sheep, but he falls asleep. He sees a sign on a tree about learning to fly. Meanwhile, a wolf dresses as a sheep in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goose Flies High? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!