Night Club MagooNight Club Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 680 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo, Mel Blanc, Soda Jerk.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Bea Benaderet, Mel Blanc, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Dick Shaw, David Detiege, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on January 16, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
The nearsighted guy takes his poor mother out for a night on the town, planning to go to an Italian restaurant. The only thing is that he runs into the circus mistaking performers and animals... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Night Club Magoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Night Club Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!