Mother's Little HelperMother's Little Helper (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 488 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Frank Braxton.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 26, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 4:23 minutes.
Mr. Magoo drives to his dear old mother's house to take her for a quiet ride in the country. Mother Magoo has other ideas and is secretly planning to enter the car race that weekend: she has a high-powered hot rod with three carburetors. He thinks that it's a new... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mother's Little Helper" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mother's Little Helper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!