People Are A ScreamPeople Are A Scream (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 549 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Host, Ralph.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Frank Nelson, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Jack Ozark.
- Written By George Atkins, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 19, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Mr. Magoo inadvertently wanders into the TV studio of the game show "People Are A Scream" (a parody of a real show at the time, "People Are Funny"), which plays vicious jokes on its contestants. The obnoxious host tries to get the nearsighted fellow to take a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of People Are A Scream. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about People Are A Scream? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!