Mother's CookingMother's Cooking (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 938 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Ken O'Brien, Jerry Hathcock.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 19, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo leaves his mom's house and goes to a pizza parlor, where beatnik jazz is playing. He keeps confusing the tablecloth with his meal. His lunch is the tablecloth instead of the pizza pie. Then he tries to catch a train and winds up in a railroad car diner near... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mother's Cooking. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mother's Cooking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!