The BillionaireThe Billionaire (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 811 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Tycoon Magoo, Worcestershire.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Ken O'Brien, Jerry Hathcock.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 12, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
The nearsighted guy thinks that a British butler is the TV repairman. What the butler really wants is to give Magoo a check for one billion dollars.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Billionaire. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Billionaire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!