Eagle Eye MagooEagle Eye Magoo (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1181 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Bald Eagle,.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Frank Braxton, Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 12, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo is out of eggs, so he's off to the store to pick some up when, of course, he ends up in the wrong place -- an eagle's nest.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Eagle Eye Magoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eagle Eye Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!