Beatnik MagooBeatnik Magoo (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1102 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Beatniks.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 05, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Beatniks with bongos dig Quincy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Low-budget versions of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made for television. This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Beatnik Magoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beatnik Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!