Top The MusicTop The Music (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 585 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Host, Squirrley Evans.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Frank Nelson.
- Directed By Steve Clark, Paul Fennell, John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Al Bertino, David Detiege, Dick Kinney, Dick Shaw, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on December 05, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Waldo calls Mr. Magoo. He is to be a big singer on the TV talent show "Top the Music." Inspired by the possibility of winning a prize, Prezley comes up with a plan for his friend Waldo to win the contest. He plants a speaker inside the young fellow's jacket and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Top The Music. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Top The Music? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!