Fish 'n TricksFish 'n Tricks (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 676 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Tycoon Magoo, Worcestershire.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chick Otterstrom, Frank Braxton.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on November 28, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo goes fishing for the big ones. His brother Tycoon is afraid that he'll catch the big fish he has been trying to catch for years. He sends butler... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Chic Otterstrom is credited as "Chick Otterstrom." This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fish 'n Tricks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!