Pet SittersPet Sitters (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 669 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Wheeler, Dealer.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Ken O'Brien, Jerry Hathcock.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on November 21, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
While attending a concert with her son Quincy, Mother Magoo leaves her canary and her cat in the care of Wheeler and Dealer. The cat tries to eat the bird, but the two kids put a stop to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pet Sitters. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pet Sitters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!