Thin Skinned DiverThin Skinned Diver (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 718 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Steve Clark, Paul Fennell, John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By David Detiege, Dick Shaw, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on November 21, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 4:23 minutes.
Waldo and Prezley are at the beach and find a book on Davey Jones' book to buried treasure, so they go diving to seek it out.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Thin Skinned Diver" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Thin Skinned Diver? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!