Magoo Gets His ManMagoo Gets His Man (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 722 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Villain.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on November 14, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo is out hunting and comes across a wanted villain, who doesn't like the bounty for his capture. Magoo mistakes the gangster for a hunting guide.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magoo Gets His Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!