Magoo's BuggyMagoo's Buggy (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 917 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Mugsy, Smiley.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By David Detiege, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired on November 14, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo is looking for a compact car. Salesmen Mugsy and Smiley (at a very used car lot next door to the city dump) try to push Magoo into buying a new hot rod. The only "catch" is that Magoo prefers the crap in the junkyard next door! He thinks that a used stove... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and Kellogg's Cereals had signed a distribution agreement for the televised Mister Magoo series, with Kellogg's thinking it would have the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Magoo's Buggy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magoo's Buggy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!