Slap Happy HuntersSlap Happy Hunters (1941) - Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 958 times total.
- Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gandy Goose, Sourpuss, Owl. Mosquitoes, Forest Animals.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Kay.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on October 31, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
After a beautiful montage featuring the gentle animals of the forest, Gandy and Sourpuss invade this bucolic scene in their canoe, and proceed to shoot deer, birds and anything else that moves (remember, this was SOURPUSS' idea- Gandy is only there for moral... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Slap Happy Hunters. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Slap Happy Hunters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!