Perils Of Pearl PureheartPerils Of Pearl Pureheart (1949) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 2347 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Oil Can Harry, Pearl Pureheart, Lions.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on October 11, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:13 minutes.
Oil Can Harry kidnaps Pearl Pureheart to sing in his country saloon, then throws her to the lions. After he puts her in a trance, she is singing and singing and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Perils Of Pearl Pureheart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!