Svengali's CatSvengali's Cat (1946) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 2285 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Hypnotist Cat, Girl Mouse, Male Mice, Dog Cops, Bad Cats.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on January 18, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:08 minutes.
An evil, turban-wearing cat with the powers of Svengali kidnaps a plain Jane girl mouse. He hypnotizes her, dolls her up with makeup, and puts her in a sexy dress. He tells her to sing the hypnotic song "Don't You Remember Sweet Alice" to lure guy mice into a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Svengali's Cat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Svengali's Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!