Spare The RodSpare The Rod (1954) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 1061 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Young Mice, Male Schoolteacher, Female Schoolteacher.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in 1954 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:06 minutes.
- Production Number: 5401
Bad kid mice need to learn how to behave properly and respect their elders and teachers. Mighty Mouse gets a disguise like a nerd to teach them a lesson. A runaway truck almost wipes out the gang, but Mighty Mouse saves the day and the kids learn... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Spare The Rod. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spare The Rod? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!