Raiding The RaidersRaiding The Raiders (1945) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 1231 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Doc Owl, Rabbits, Vultures.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on March 09, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:02 minutes.
A colony of rabbits (and their newborns) is terrorized by a wake of marauding vultures (who fly around like bad enemy Second World War airplanes- even though they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Raiding The Raiders" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Raiding The Raiders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!